Sunday, January 3, 2010

01/03/2010 - Day 2

SMOKING
Really antsy today, but happy with my decision. The cravings are worse, but less frequent. I do feel angry that I have to go through this. Mad at myself for ever starting. It feels like losing your keys and not being able to find them for hours. Very frustrating. Keep coughing up flem. I assume my lungs are taking the opportunity to clear out the gunk.

SPENDING
No expenditures again today! Yay!

EATING
No breakfast again. Ate lunch around 1:00p. Dinner will be around 6:00p. Started drinking a lot of water today. Green tea too. So far no sodas or other calorie ridden drinks.

CALORIES
Large Salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, onions, carrots): 50 cals
12 pepperonis: 260 cals
croutons: 122
italian salad dressing: 600
1 cup rice: 700 cals
1 can broccoli cheese condensed soup: 250 cals
Total Cals: 1,982

WEIGHT:
228.8 (Behind)
T 227.8
Odd, but probably a matter of when I weighed. I'll start weighing in the morning.

DRINKING
No alcohol today!

EXERCISE
None.

END OF DAY
Well, another rough day, but I made it and I'm heading to bed. Really want a cig and a beer. Also really glad I had such a great weekend before starting this hellish task. One day at a time... Two down, 363 to go. Thank God it isn't a leap year! Let's pray this gets easier.

No comments: